Thursday, April 30, 2009

Princess Daisy

I want to be Princess Daisy!

She is the best princess there ever was...well, cartoon anyway!

I read her information on MarioWiki (ha) and learned all about her history.

She's a princess of her own kingdom called Sarasaland. She has abilities and powers
that come from flowers.

She is a tomboy, but still dresses like a princess should.

She can be very competitive, but just for the fun of it, not for aggressive reasons.

She is more bold than Princess Peach and prefers to fight her own battles, if she can.

I love her! I wish I could find a dress that PERFECTLY matches hers, with crown, makeup and hair too!

I would love to go out to a party as Princess Daisy! That would be a hoot!

I am not sure where to find a costume for this character. Might have to sew my own.

Still, I think she is the cartoon version of my "fem" self.

Yes, I am a bit weird. hahahaha Daisy Rules!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this around 3:45 a.m.

    I will find a way to upload a picture of Princess Daisy to my Blog, or in my profile.

    ReplyDelete