Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Homosexual Batman Non-Denominational Pancakes

No. I am not homosexual. Did the title of the note grab your curiosity? lol

I "came-out" to the students of Grace Bible College back in December, at a chapel service.

When I aid I struggled with my Gender Identity, that did not mean I was gay. Not so much, no.

What that meant was that I struggled to maintain a socially acceptable level of "manliness".

I hate being a man, and want to be a woman.

This is something that I have had in my heart and mind since I was a child.

I have coped with it as much as possible growing up, turning my "issue" into a sexual fantasy.

Instead of helping me escape transgenderism, it made things even more twisted and difficult.

I have female desires. Not so much sexual, but as a general point of character.

In order to satisfy myself without crossing the boundaries of our so-called Law of Birth Gender...

...I began to cross-dress, and I practiced applying make-up privately. I grew my hair longer and...

...painted my nails. I grew less interested in girls as sexual objects of desire.

I bought fragrances for women and turned my bed into a bed made for a princess.

Now, this had an effect on women in my life too. They saw me not only as a freak to avoid, but as a...

...man who is was taking ground from the "women's front" and claiming it as my own - something...

...a man would naturally do.

It is a fact that all men in the world use and live within "Male Privelage".

By trying to be a girl, and taking it for what I could, I was "being a man being a women". My bad.

Now, I wasn't all-out in my efforts to feminize myself. I still appeared more-so "manly".

I took herbal pills to decrease my testosterone and increase my estrogen for over a year.

Some visible changes in my appearance and attitude could have been seen, if you were looking.

I began taking actual female hormones around January 2008. I used pills mostly, sometimes a patch.

I was terrified of anyone finding out. They would not understand. They would see it as a drug habit.

They would have kicked me out of college and never second-guessed their actions on that.

I was hurting so bad. I really wanted to be who God wanted me to be, but I was so confused.

I had only 3 friends and our kind Dean of Students know about this. One of my friends -

Matt Palfenier - was a close ally to me in this and I treasure him as a close friend for his help.

I gave up hormones in November 0f 2008 for fear of God's Will and for killing my liver.

I developed a bit in the areas a girl would at puberty, and my skin retained some softness for 2 months.

Do I have regrets for doing this? Yes. I don't want to be infertile. I want to be a daddy someday.

How do I feel about all of this? I feel good. I mean, I ventured into territory many of us will never go.

I came out emotionally and spiritually stronger. I learned about genders and their roles in our world.

I know who I am....as a man...and strive to be who God wills me to be.

Having this all behind me has made me a better man. I know things now. Neat little details about girls.

I feel like a man who feels like a woman that wants to be a man for God but secretly wishes to wake...

...up in the morning as a woman. Ah, it never goes away, but from what I have experienced, and...

...from what I have learned, AND with God's help, I can strive forward in life and do His will correctly.

So, here is the conclusion:

1 -I am a man. Always and forever.
2- I do wish I was a woman, not because it would be easier (NO WAY!) but because it is who I am inside.
3- I want to obey the Lord, but am wary of those who use the Word to silence me and keep me down.
4-Transsexualism and being transgendered is not a sin. Not in my book! But the lifestyles and hearts of those who have become men or women by pill and surgery is what matters to God, not their flesh.
5-God made this issue come out of me for a reason. He took something I needed to work on and made it happen. Thank you, Jesus.
6-I really hope I don't lose my jobs anywhere for fear of me as a freak. You know me. I'm not a freak.

THAT'S IT! Comments are encouraged, even if you feel weirded-out! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. The above note was to my peers at my Bible college. They were not sure of my "issue", so i clued them in as best as possible. I had to unfortunately "fib" here-and-there-some in order to say that I am not a freak in need of isolation and discipline. If you are one to say that you'd just tell 'em like it is, then good for you, but I cannot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, very interesting thoughts. I struggled with these same questions since I can remember. But I rest in the comfort and knowledge that God made me for who I am, yes, a woman with an external male shell (for now). At the very minimum, God allowed me to be like this, whether some sort of chemical imbalance in the womb, some discrepancy of nature, or whatever. But I rest in the knowledge that I am saved by grace and called according to His purpose.

    That's all that matters to me. My God, and the relationship I have to Him. The "doing the will" stuff is all a natural response to intimacy with him.

    By the way, you not transitioning is you obeying God. My transitioning is obeying God. Intersesting huh? His will, so very different in each of our lives. And that's where we should be focused.

    Okay, I'm done venting.

    ReplyDelete