Friday, January 16, 2009

Jesus Is STILL King, Like It or Not

If you're looking at this Blog, then maybe you were curious. Or maybe you felt compelled to bash me, or just maybe agree with me. Either way, I just wanted to share with you what Jesus has done with my life.

1. Jesus saved me from Hell. That's number one.

2. Jesus delivers me from sin daily and restores me to peace and wellness.

3. Jesus loves me more than I can imagine, than you can imagine, and it shows daily when I have food to eat, a warm place to sleep, and material comforts to enjoy. He blesses me when He should be condemning me for all the bad stuff I do.

4. Jesus NEVER gives me what I deserve, else I'd be going to Hell. I deserve that.

Wow, if I could just make this list as long as I want to, then it would be a long Blog, but I will stop there. The 4 above summarize the main points of my thankfulness.

Jesus is Lord God and there is no way you can dethrone Him! Not one pagan circle, not one deity worshipped, not one sorceror or magician, not one demon or devil, not one most influential persons can possible even begin to make God less!!!

And yet - He chose them as well! If they would only see that what they are doing is wrong and turn from those ways! They say to themselves:"I will try things and be free-minded and do as I please. I will become like a god and just do good things to get to a heaven of my choosing". I will tell you this:

YOU WILL TRY THINGS AND NEVER BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED - YOU KNOW THIS - AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE UNTIL SURRENDERED TO THE LOVE OF CHRIST! YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE A GOD! NEVER, EVER, EVER IN ALL OF EXISTENCE AND TIME AND SPACE WILL YOU BE LIKE A GOD! AND YOU WILL NEVER GO TO HEAVEN UNLESS YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE FREE GIFT OF LOVE AND SALVATION FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! NEVER GO TO HEAVEN! NEVER! N E V E R ! ! ! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FILL IN THAT GAP OF SIN THAT SEPPARATES YOU FROM GOD WITH GOOD THINGS! ONE SIN TOO MANY IS THE TRUTH. GOD NEVER SENDS PEOPLE TO HELL, THEY SEND THEMSELVES BY DENYING HIS WORD AND LOVE! THEY TELL THEMSELVES "I will explore spiritual things and find my own truth to life and stuff". THIS WILL ONLY END BAD FOR YOU. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN AND GOD, AND THAT IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST (John 14:6) ! ! !

So, I have yelled. Yay for yelling in caps! Just so you know, I am tolerant of other beliefs, but to say that they are all equal and okay, is to blaspheme my God to His face. Christianity has had a bad reputation these last few years with people claiming to be Christian (why? cuz they believe in God?) and then doing whatever the heck they wanted to, spreading lie after lie of how to live good and get to Heaven. Christianity was meant to be more than a religious belief or label. It was meant to be a lifestyle and relationship with God, and people out there claiming a "Christian right" are only fooling themselves!

*PANT*PANT* Okay, I am done. I felt you needed to hear this.

If you want to know how to be saved, truly saved and destined for Paradise, then pray this (you must believe it, or at least accept it to be truth even if everything doesn't make sense):

"Dear Jesus, I have fallen short of the mark for your kingdom. I have done some mean things, some bad things in my life and I know I am damned for it. Please, forgive me of my errors and selfishness and bless me with the salvation only you can give. I believe in your sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins great and small, and I believe you to be God, born of Man, taught, healed, suffered and died for humanity. Please forgive me Lord and take me as I am. I am yours. Please give me the privelage of being an heir to the Kingdom. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me. I look forward to growing close to you as the best friend and teacher I never could have in this life. Thanks much, AMEN."

Any questions? Ask me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment