Friday, January 16, 2009

What the Hell?

So, I was just feeling myself up and I decided to pinch my nipples. Ya...okay, just here me out for a moment.

My right breast seemed sore, but when I rubbed it, it felt better.

My left breast wasn't sore, but after a gentle pinch to my nipple, I discovered that a clear oil-substance came out.

What the Hell?

I heard that it might just be the oils around the head of the nipple that come out when a baby feeds.

I squeazed it a few times more - same thing happened! I don't think I am lactating... that's just too far advanced for me I think.

I tried my right nipple, but it was stubborn and nothing came out. So...

What the Hell? What gives? Well, obviously my left nipple GIVES, but I just don't get what is going on.

It's not like I can just go up to a woman and ask her if she ever had an experience like mine before. *SLAP*!

I guess I will just wait and see if I develop a tumor or somehow magically grow pregnant, because otherwise I have no clue what's going on in my breasts.

I need to stop fondling myself and go to bed already! I'm such a deviant! Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment