Friday, January 16, 2009

Some More Things About Me

1 - I am still a fan of metal...even if it isn't the hardest out there.

2 - I am still transgender. This shit sucks, but I am coping better.

3 - I will remain a man. I think I might be the only one of my kind.

4 - I have had my share of homosexual thoughts and desires...

5 - ...but I think they are more along the grey area of my transgenderism.

6 - I am still single.

7 - I am still a virgin...right, I know...ha ha ha...but I gotta tell ya...

8 - ...I am not a pure, innocent wussy. I know my stuff, and I am a freak!

9 - I have a family that likes to pretend that everything's cool and leveled...

10 - but the truth is we have had a shitty past and it still creates baggage.

11 - I am in a world of financial debt, starting with credit cards, ending with...

12 - ...student loans.

13 - My favorite color is the absence of color - BLACK.

14 - Otherwise I like pink.

15 - I am most likely to be a bit insane, but I have learned to conceal the...

16 - ...craziness with humor, smaller problems and Jesus. Jesus is awesome.

17 - I still drink, just not as often.

18 - I have never tried a cigarette in my whole life. Seriously.

19 - I sleep in a bed of pink satin. It is very girly, but damn comfy.

20 - I wish I had a car more than anything right now.

21 - I really fucking hate seeing postings of my friends and their girlfriends...

22 - ...together in a profile picture.

23 - I also hate it when they post things like "My girlfriend is the best"!

24 - I wish I was born in July.

25 - I contemplate suicide often, but I wouldn't kill myself, because...

26 - ...I love living my life. It is full of dogshit and assholes. How this makes...

27 - ...sense, I am not sure, but I know I am not one to give up so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment