Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dreams are Crazy!

Okay, so I had another dream last night. This time, it was I would go to sleep in my dream and then do random dream things with my friends. It was weird and fun! I remember that I was about to wake up and I looked to my friend Kate and said that "as soon as I wake up, we might forget all this happened...in fact, you might not even be real". She just smiled at me and said "No, no, we will remember and see eachother again". So I woke up, but when I went to her apartment, she was still sleeping! So I had to act fast. Something was wrong. I told her roommate that he had to put me to sleep in order to save Kate. I went to sleep and found her tied up by some weird dream goblins, or something. I tried to fight off these bogeys but they were too quick. I eventually came to the realization that I was dreaming again (you see, you forget that you are dreaming, and as soon as you realize you are, a timer begins that awakes you physically, but you also get some, if not all, contol). So, I beat the crap out of these creatures and used my body heat to burn 'em up! I saved her and we fled to the Magic Woods (?). There, we told eachother that to find our way out, we had to become different people and then go into a horror comic book individually and fight the monsters there that are tormenting children all over the world. So, I agreed and became a girl. I seriously don't know who, or even what I looked like...use your imaginations! She became Spider-man...I think...and we did what we had to do in order to save the children and get out of Dream World. I think we pulled it off. I woke up and she was there holding my hand smiling. Then I woke up FOR REAL. What a strange, yet delightful dream experience! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment