Friday, January 16, 2009

Wellspring 180 Fun Night

I just got back from an intense night of Egyptian Rats (crazy, fast-paced card slapping game) and Mario Kart (the Wii) tournament. I had a lot of fun! I went male, as if any of you have NOT read my other blog posts yet. Read 'em up!

A lot of the time, guys (as well as myself) go to meet ladies. And let me tell you, these girls are not homely...they are hot. The problem most guys have is that they don't go to have a positive, Christian fellowship experience, but just to hook up.

I used to be like that, but there is so much more to life and Jesus than just trying to get a date. Besides, most of the girls at my church are already seeing men, they just act like they are not. And some girls are single, but are not playing "easy".

I'm not one to pursue a girl with utmost passion and drive. If she wants me to chase her, she has got to keep feeding me some info that she is wanting a chase, because if she doesn't give those signals, I will think she is trying to avoid me and I will give up. I am not a very good man when it comes to this...how ironic.

My church in itself is amazing, and one visit you'd want more later. My group I attend is called "180", and it is a bunch of college-aged and college students mingling and growing in Christ. It is a wonderful group of people that I am currently getting to know more and more.

I really don't have anything "transgender" to talk about, so I am going to go to bed. It is almost 2 in the morning. I am sooooooo tired.

See ya later, world!

1 comment:

  1. 10:43 ? No, the time is wrong. It is now 2 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete